пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

conduit inc




Well, after the ordeal of soaking off my acrylic nails and seeing what damage was done to the one, Iapos;m on the mend. For right now, Iapos;m being careful not to snag my side-split on anything that might tear it off, hoping to bide some time until it grows out and I can clip it off. I did manage to smooth out my nails enough to where I can paint them at least, so today itapos;s "Kyoto Pearl" by OPI with a nice clear top coat. I did get a buffer block to further smooth them out with, but I think I can manage. Iapos;m re-learning to type yet again, but Iapos;m getting back up to speed now that Iapos;m typing like I used to.

Iapos;m also now more comfortable with myself and my self-expression, which has made a huge boost in my self-esteem. Some look at me and think Iapos;m bonkers doing what I do, but I really donapos;t care right now. Yes, I wear nail polish - itapos;s to keep my nails nice. Yes, I wear heels - itapos;s better than bloody sneakers. Yes, I have long hair - it keeps my head warm. I do what I like because it makes me feel better, and bollocks to those who canapos;t or wonapos;t deal with it. As Pete Burns once said....I am myself. Itapos;s quite funny actually....when we were moving into our new place, this quite inquisitive young man came up to me - probably around 10 or 11, and asked me "Can I ask you something?" I said "Sure, what?". He asked "Are you a boy or a girl?". I just said that I am a boy, and he then asked by I do my nails the way I do. I gave him as honest of an answer as I could think of........

Personal choice.

There seemed to be a light that dawned in his head that day. He smiled and rode off. Made my day, thatapos;s for sure. It all comes down to personal choice. Life is too short to be stuck in a stodgy old mold - you have to embrace what makes you happy. Iapos;m so glad I have a career at a place that is just fine with it, and in fact, has been very supportive.

Yeah.....itapos;s been a great week. Howapos;s yours been?
conduit inc, conduit in concrete, conduit imc specification, conduit ileo.



Комментариев нет: